Pages

08 August 2008

Cosplay

I've been hankering to have a decent photoshoot with some cosplayers.  And I don't mean taking snapshots at conventions where the backgrounds is just plain messy or where a million other photographers are taking the same photo.



I want an honest to goodness photoshoot, preferrably in a studio.  I'll leave it up to work some magic with his contacts to arrange this for us.



Being an avid gamer, I'm always thrilled to see photographs of cosplayers that are so carefully detailed that it genuinely duplicates the real thing.



Aya Brea from Parasite Eve (loved this game.  Been meaning to load it on the PSP)


Tifa (first photo from FF7 game--still haven't finished it, 
and the second one from FF7Advent Children--loved it!!)
 
Cloud from Advent Children.  When I showed this to Beng, she actually thought it was a poster.
  Rikku of FFX-2.  My favorite so far.  It's almost like the Rikku on the game came to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails