- Mark Ruffalo makes an awesome Hulk. No disrespect to Edward Norton, but Mr Ruffalo made the Hulk funny and even more lovable despite his volatile and destructive temperament.
- Tom Hiddleston made Loki really badass. Subtle and classy. But really badass. Magneto and Joffrey Baratheon cannot hatch an evil plan that would measure up to what a super villain like him can possibly make.
- Agent Romanoff has sensible and believable superhero hair. Not too short so she's still looks very feminine. Not too long that she looks like she's a spokesperson for a shampoo or something.
- Fantastic action sequences that does not give one a headache. It was well-shot, well-coordinated and it does not become the focal point of the movie.
- It's well-paced and well-coordinated. Those three hours will go by unnoticed.
- It has a plot. And it's a good one.
- Signature one-liners. I swear, it's so Whedonesque. We were quoting all the hilarious one-liners as we were walking out of the theater.
- Joss Whedon. He wrote the script. He directed the film. He made Firefly and Serenity. Enough said.
There. Eight solid reasons.
What are you waiting for? Go! :D