The photo she took.
The photo he took.
Can you spot the difference?
Photo credit: Nards & Aggie
Photos of Kala were taken in Sariaya, Quezon while the group, together with other Rock Ed volunteers, was en route to Manila from Naga.
Before each Harry Potter book comes out, there are always people who will try to turn theories they've concocted into fact, or even those who will simply create rumors for the fun of it. Currently, there are a few about Book 7 and below you can find the ones which JKR has debunked.
- Dumbledore is really dead. He is not in hiding and is not coming back.
- There will be no character named "Icicle," and JK said that she didn't recall saying there ever would be
- Dumbledore is not Harry's relative
- Harry is not related to Voldemort and he is not related to Salazar Slytherin
- Lily Potter is not alive
- Lily was not a Death Eater
- Crookshanks is not an Animagus
- Neville is not the son of Peter Pettigrew
- Remus Lupin does not have a twin brother
- Petunia is not a Squib
- Dumbledore is not Harry/Ron from the future
- Mrs Norris/Crookshanks will not be discovered as an Animagus
- Harry will not become Minister for Magic
- Peter Pettigrew?s silver hand will not kill Lupin
- Lupin will not return as a DADA professor
- The prophecy refers to Harry, and not in any way to Neville
- The final part of the prophecy does not mean Harry has to kill Neville, or vice versa
- The title of the book will not be "Harry Potter and the Pyramids of Furmat"
- No prequel books are planned (no books before Harry's time at Hogwarts)
- "Keeper of the Keys" has no secret meaning
- The Sorting Hat is not a horcrux