Pages

13 January 2008

Working on a Weekend

My whole weekend revolved on this. Neat no? I'm so proud of myself, being able to work with only one notebook and the rest is in my laptop. It used to be I had literally thousands of pieces of paper littered all over my desk, where I scribble ideas whenever I get them. It used to be too that practically all surfaces were covered with post-its. Edge of my laptop screen included.

I'm so happy for One Note.




Saturday night out was a marathon of Ed and beer and chips.



Pringles shrank!! Gasp!!

The reduced the price by half, sure. But they also reduced the size.



I took a break by working the scarf I'm knitting for Mitzie. She likes the color, and she says she needs it because the weather is unbearable cold, where she is. I've used 9 balls of yarn, and I have two and a half to go. The remaining half will be used for tassels.

I gave myself a deadline to have a skeleton site up and running just to get a jump start on things. And this video is just a teaser I put together (in great haste, so please forgive the imperfections), to have a bit of content on the site.




What do you think?

I'm going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails