Pages

12 January 2008

Busy Bee

It has been a busy week after all.

I didn't realize how much was needed to be done until I felt well and started functioning normally again. There's the website that needs to be put up (we've acquired the domain - yey!), the photos collated for the portfolio, properly classified and watermarked (we enjoy sitting up at our work table going through the hundreds of photos and choosing which ones will be included), the creative fees and packages finalized, the sample of the frames selected and canvassed, and the scheduling of additional shoots (maternity shots of Mic, post-nup photos of Jun and Gail, and newborn sessions with Santino).

This does not include yet the cookie website, or the other business thing that Nards and I are conceptualizing. Next week, we need to go (or in my case, brave) divisoria. Phanie gave us the directions on where to get the materials we need. I also hope that we have time to check out some vendors there that focus on weddings. (Yes, there is still the wedding to plan. I think 2008 may be a very busy year, indeed.)

I've discovered that I thoroughly enjoyed taking photos of expectant mothers, infants and children. It's the same heady feeling I get when I get in front of the classroom, see all the fresh intelligent faces listening on whatever learnings I can impart. What can I say? It's a natural high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails