Pages

06 January 2008

Jun & Gail Ties The Knot

Yesterday, Nards and I took the, more or less, 80+ kilometer drive from QC to Ayala, Alabang to attend Jun and Gail's wedding. Theirs is a love so pure and deep. I know that Gail has been planning her dream wedding even before she met Jun. I also know the extent to which she has gone to take care of all the details, and the time and effort she has put in to make it joyous and memorable. Even if Nards and I didn't know anybody at that wedding (that had more than 300 guests) except the bride and groom, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

It was perfect.


St. James the Great Church
Ayala, Alabang



The Beautiful Bride
Glowing with Happiness


Bridal March


The Cake
Yes, her motif was apple green and pink


Cake Topper
(replicas of June and Gail complete with Jun's favorite bowling bowl and Gail's favorite hand in poker)


Gail made every one of her guests special by writing personal notes on their place cards.
She's just too sweet for words.



Having fun!
Ha. ha. Was the only guest wearing red. Also reason for not being able to take photos. Was afraid to trip and fall on my floor length skirt; and that I'd make one crimson spectacle in the midst of the celebration.


Photos by Nards
5 January 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails