Pages

09 January 2008

Uneventful Start of the Week

I haven't quite recovered from my colds last New Year's. I thought I did around Friday last week. But when I went to Gail's wedding on Saturday, garbed in a backless number, the cold AC just nursed my virus back to it's full strength. And it came back with a vengeance right after I finished the photo shoot with Anac's girls Sunday morning.

So the entire Monday and Tuesday this week, was once again spent sleeping and getting high on Phenylpropanolamine HCl and Paracetamol (i.e. Decolgen Forte) chased by gallons of liquids. I missed going with Nards to buy the new lens (wheee!! will be using it later!) or the centennial celebration last night in UP. That's ok. I figured there's a reason I missed it. I'm long passed lamenting on the impeccable timing of my sickly disposition with events I want to attend.

I'm feeling much much better today. So much so, that I can't wait to get out of the house. Been suffering from cabin fever. I've listed the things I need to get done today including bank errands, photo shoot with Nikka, grocery and maybe even dining out for a change. I just have to keep warm and remember to drink vitamins before I step out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails