Pages

19 December 2007

Must Sleep

It's 4:30am and I can hear the church bells. It's Simbang Gabi time. I haven't attended dawn mass for the Christmas novena since 1992. For a few seconds, I was actually tempted to take a quick shower, dress up warmly and join people walking in the chilly morning to go to church. But I stay put, and just listen to the bells.

I've been up since 2am and haven't been able to go back to sleep. This is such a drag, especially since it's going to be a full day today. There's a new batch of cookie to be measured out and mixed; a trip to the Apple store to buy something for Papa; a trip to the college to sign the grade sheet and get my paycheck (very important); dropping off of receipts to the office for my reimbursements (again, very important); watching the Lantern Parade in UP - and if there's time, a quick turn at the bazaar; and the Rock Ed year end party at mag;net cafe (Gang is wondering if we can all be there early for a family/class picture).

Must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails