Pages

19 March 2010

Improved YouTube

Are you like me?  Sometimes when I'm watching a clip on youtube, I type in something on the search field and hit enter, and forget that this would cut the clip and remove the page I'm on to load the results of the search.  It's happened frequently, and I find it frustrating.  This would mean I'd have to click the back button, reload the clip (which sometimes takes forever), open a new tab and a fresh page of youtube, and type in my search once more.

Thanks to Google, who bought youtube, and their continuous work on innovating their search tools, this is now a thing of the past.  I was delighted to discover the improved search mechanism of youtube.

While I was watching this clip, I typed in something in the search field.  I forgot that it's going to replace this page with the search results.

But this is what happened after I hit enter.
It continued to play the clip on one side of the page, and loaded the search results on the right side of the page.  Then I can drag the clip I like to the queue box below the video so that it loads it after the first clip ends.

Isn't that cool?    Ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails