Pages

21 March 2010

Fully Booked

This morning, Beng and I met with Ms. O to get updates on the production of the clothing line.  Phanie flew to China this morning so she wasn't able to join us.  Thank goodness there's YM and Google chat.  We planned to go home after the meeting, but we passed by Fully Booked on our way to the valet station.  And they were on sale.  Minimum discount was 20%, and we went absolutely APE.
 A nice Fully Booked staff computing the cost of all the books in our cart before we brought them to the counter.
 I love their baskets.  It comes with wheels and a long handle.  (Parang stroller.)  Way better than the plastic baskets other bookstores have.
Have you been to Fully Booked lately?  This branch had an interesting floor.  The boards were covered with the actual text of Machiavelli's Prince.

We spent a lot of money today.  But it was all worth it.  Mostly, we bought art and design books for our project and these:
Nards and I have to find ways to amuse ourselves between seasons of Dexter.  We can't get enough of our favorite serial killer.

Deepa says it's a must read.

Last copy in the store.  Must.  Have.  It.  (Besides, have to return Beng's paperback copy so I need my own)

We spent a long time choosing what other Neil Gaiman book to take home.  Beng decided on this.


The most expensive design book we got.  So expensive, I wasn't able to buy the next book.


I will get this next time. :)
After we spent all our cash in the store, Beng dropped me off and went home.  Nards and I went to hear mass early in the evening.  Then we picked up his new bike.  (See, it's not just me who went splurging today!  Haha!)    After a nice dinner out, we went home.

How was your Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. book shopping is always fun (^_^) loving their basket too. very clever since books can be heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! I feel so rich when I come home with new books. :)

    Galing ng baskets nila, very convenient. Before those baskets, I kept leaving the books that I'm buying at the cashier para di ko bitbit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails