Pages

05 April 2009

Ang Kaarawan

Every year it comes. And every time it comes, I greet it with the same excitement that I've had since I was four years old. This year, I had a birthday brunch at Seven Corners with the whole family. Nards bought me my gift afterwards at Galleria. We were both tickled pink that I spent a good part of my birthday within and near a mall. Who would've thought?

I'm afraid there were not a lot of photos taken during brunch. We were all busy eating. Hehehe.

Seven Corners. Not a bad selection given the price. J The japanese food was so-so but the steak was delicious. I regret that I wasn't able to taste some of the cheeses they had which they offered with fresh and dried fruits, prosciutto, salami and nuts.

My Mom and sister got a selection of petit fours and pastries from the dessert buffet.

Melon Panacotta. This was the only dessert I ate from the plate of selections because earlier, I feasted on a strawberry and mocha ice cream teppanyaki, with spoonfuls of dark chocolate chips, almond slivers, marshmallow bits and mini m&m's.

Stuffed. Forgive my Sir-Gallahad-He-Man-without-bangs hairdo.  Mental Note: bring a tripod during these ocassions.  Wala sa photo si Nards.

Mum and Dad. Isn't my Dad handsome and my Mum so beautiful? Wala akong pinagmanahan. Ampon ata ako.

Nards' birthday present. He got me a soft leather bag from Steve Madden. Now I can go to our meetings without feeling embarrassed by my messenger bags. Thank you Skooshie!

Beng and Paolo's birthday present. Isn't it cute? It's perfect during shoots! Salamat mga panget! *hugs

Thanks so much to everyone who remembered me on my birthday!

3 comments:

  1. ooh, ooh, love the bags!!! and those desserts look so yummy. what a wonderful celebration (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! I love the bags too! It's so me! hahahaha!!

    Yes they were uber yummy! Indeed, it was a wonderful celebration :) (even though we had to go to a mall. hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so that was the bag you were using yesterday :)

    i love seven corners too and kumakain lang ako dun pag may nanglilibre! hahaha

    did i miss your birthday? sorry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails