Pages

11 April 2009

Thank Heaven For Little Girls

Or so as the song goes.  I do love little girls.

Nards and I went to UP this afternoon for a picnic with Carrots and Roland and their three daughters: Tia (9), Tara (4) and Tammy (2).  They were the epitome of sugar and spice, all polite and girly, but with steely determination and matching wit.  I just love them to pieces.  They were Tita Aggie this and Tita Aggie that.  They pealed with laughter at the simplest things like birds soaring across the sky, or a kitten stealing it's way across the parking lot or biking on an open grassy space.

 
 
Meet Tammy.  She's two, and ask me questions like: Tita Aggie, do you like Twilight?  She's also fearless, because she likes climbing on her big sister's bike.
  
  
 
Tammy is joined by Tara, who is Carrot's carbon copy.   She likes posing for the camera (can you tell?).  She had fun tossing a frisbee with Nards.  She may not have a good backhand like Tia, but she has a promising forehand.

 
Tammy squealing with delight when her Dad gave her a "backflip."
I'm afraid I wasn't able to take a photo of Tia here.  First of all, she and Nards went near Quezon Hall to improve her biking skills.  And my camera battery died on me.  
I'm so looking forward to our next picnic.  Which is soon, I hope.  But Carrots said, she'll gladly lend us the girls anytime we want.  Wheeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails