Pages

10 April 2009

Sinigang

Good Friday.  I decided to cook Daddy's recipe of sinigang na kanduli sa miso.  Unfortunately, when I got to the supermarket, I got all the ingredients except for the kanduli.  So I got bangus instead.  It was a simple and easy recipe.  Nards went for seconds and thirds and kept saying it was good.  (But he's my husband, and quite biased.)  I was somewhat satisfied by how it turned out.  Then my sister and I had this conversation:

"How was the sinigang?"  I asked.

"It's good."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"As good as Daddy's?"

"Let's not get ambitious."

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ... at least it was good! i can never make the adobo my dad makes. in fact, i can never make any kind of adobo period! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! Adobo is tricky no? Kailangan ok talaga ang timpla :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails