Pages

15 April 2009

Liquid Diet


My diet will primarily consists of these food items for the next week or so.  Baby food for grown-ups.  (Yes, cerelac included.  I don't know about any of you, but way back in grade school - even high school - we used to snack on it.  Sarrrrap.)  Gang says it's practice for Nards.

Stef, thanks for sending me the recipes for the smoothies.  They look promising!  And the ingredients can easily be substituted.  I'm thinking of using calamansi sorbet for the smoothie that calls for orange sorbet.

Thank you Honey for biking to the grocery store to pick these up.

Now to get started on my week of liquid diet.  And no, it's not because I want to lose weight.

3 comments:

  1. awww ... how long will you be in this diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. until i get used to eating with the tmj splint in my mouth :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe ... may error pala ako. on dapat =P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails