Pages

29 March 2009

Lunch at Dencio's

Nards and I had a thing at CCP today.  We got caught by a sudden downpour, just as we pulled in the driveway.  Instead of going straight to our errand, we parked at Harbor View and had lunch at Dencio's.   It's been ages since we've eaten at Dencio's.  I think the last time was at Metrowalk early last year. 

We ordered our usual:
 
Crunchy Sisig
 
Vegetable Kare-Kare.  The serving shrank.
 

The characters of Pugad Baboy were everywhere. (The comic strips on the placeman helped stave off my hunger.)   Funny, they (almost) served as a deterrent for me.  When I saw them feasting on all the foods, I actually contemplated on cancelling our sisig order.  

3 comments:

  1. oh i miss sisig! next time we go to jersey city, must remember to buy some (^_^) and maybe crispy pata. mmmm, puro pampabata ... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. pero masarap! heeheehee!

    bakit ba kadalasan masama ang masarap? hahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. korek! coz that's how the devil works =P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails