Pages

03 March 2009

Dead Until Dark

Nards went to the dentist today, and he banished me from the clinic while  he was undergoing treatment.  So I took a long walk and inevitably found myself in a bookstore.  I browsed the shelves and was sorely disappointed in the selection.  Their book selection was so poor that I found myself browsing magazines.  (I don't like magazines.  I find them too expensive.)  I wanted to pick up the March copy of Men's Health because the shoot we did last year was supposed to come out in that issue.  Sadly, the bookstore didn't have recent copies of ANY magazine. 

I was about to step out and go to the coffee shop next door, when I spotted Charlaine Harris' books.  I've been hankering to read them after watching True Blood.  I found it hard to believe that I actually found a book I wanted to buy in the store.  I quickly paid for it (refused the plastic bag), and left.


So far, so good.  Sookie (of the book) is the same Sookie (of the tv series).  I hope it keeps my interest all through out.  At least, I have a light paperback to bring with me when I go out of town this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails