Pages

13 March 2009

Yoga and Crocs

Friday the 13th, we had a shoot with Men's Health at a yoga studio in Greenhills.  I parked at the basement, which meant that Nards and I had to lug out all our equipment on the stairs (no elevator) up to the third floor.  I felt like a total cow when we got to the studio, sweaty and panting from the effort, particularly when we saw the students who were all lithe and trim.  It took us about twenty minutes to discuss the photo that Jed (the writer) needed, set up the background and lights, and take test shots.

Mirrors! Self-portrait time!

Jed and Nards discussing the general list of photos needed in the article.


 
Briefing Al on the list of poses.
Test shots.


We wrapped the shoot in half an hour.  Nards took the full body photos and I took details using a 135mm lens.   The studio was warm as specified in Bikram Yoga (40 deg celsius).  I was so glad I decided to dress in summer clothes.

There was a Crocs sale in Ortigas across Alexandra.   We ATTEMPTED to go, but traffic was so bad and there was a queu to the entrance of the tent about 70-75 people long!  Nards took one look and told me that the discount was not worth it.    I agreed, and we went home instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails