Pages

30 June 2008

Twos

Tagged by Hazel :)

Two names you've gone by:
Aggie & Maria (the ingenious of this name, I swear, whenever my Mom is in a super ballistic mood.)
Two things I?m wearing right now: boxer shorts and jersey

Two things I have in a relationship (with Nards): love and laughter

Two of my favorite things to do: take photos and read

Two things you did last night: updated my blog and watched a Top Chef marathon

Two people you last talked to: Nards and Beng

Two things you?re doing tomorrow: attend a meeting and start on my paper for Konrad Adenauer

Two longest car rides: Sagada (5 hours to Baguio and 6.5 hours to Sagada itself) and Naga (8 hours by bus)

Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Easter :)

Two favorite drinks: water and watermelon shake

Two things about me you may not have known: I can be a total slob, and I am a closet OC. (I'm a walking oxymoron.)

Two jobs I?ve had in my life: a teacher, something I will always do at some level, and a researcher, initially I didn't realize that writing papers in college would pay off but it did, haha!

Two movies I would watch over and over: Chicken Little and Something's Gotta Give
Two favorite foods: fried chicken and taho (notice how consistent I am with "chicken.")
Two places I?d rather be right now: Boracay and Baguio
Two people I tag: Beng and Mitzie and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails