Pages

28 June 2008

First Trial Make Up

Deepa graciously recommended Jackie, one of their top make-up artists at The Body Shop. Jackie was nice enough to give me an uber friendly rate of 1k for my make up (total of 3k including my Mom and sister). She'll bring along her cosmetic case from Body Shop and a skilled friend to fix my hair a minimal amount.

To further save on expense, she and Deepa invited me to Body Shop mall events where they give free make overs. This is where she'll give me all the trial make up I want, so we can experiment which colors I like the best. I love Jackie and Deepa who have an intense understanding of cost management especially in weddings where expenses can get the better of the couple.

Today was the first free trial make up (done at the Body Shop booth at the Bellyfest in Glorietta), and she concentrated on pink, bronze and brown.


I'm so sold on this look already. :P Ang kilay ko hindi na sumisiwalat!

But Jackie insists on giving me more options. And Deepa is excited for the other trials as well.

(P.S. Nards prefers my natural look. He's such a sweetheart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails