Pages

11 January 2012

Vinyl Solution

Nards and I recently discovered the CDR King at Trinoma facing Peach Blossoms.  It's a vast wasteland of cheap electronics that one doesn't necessarily need but definitely want.  We picked up Nards' late birthday present: a PS/PS2 to USB controller adaptor.  (He's been hankering to play his NBA pc version but found it utterly difficult to play using a keyboard.  In hindsight we should have bought two units, because I have yet to play Onimusha because he's been hogging the adaptor.)

We went around the store for about half an hour before we bought the adaptor and I found this:




It's perfect for my Dad who still has a considerable vinyl collection and is looking for a way to convert them to mp3s.   

I'm definitely going back there to get this. 

And another PS2 adaptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails