Pages

13 January 2012

PS I Love You

I have had a long affair with the Sony PlayStation. My siblings and I have spent a lot of quality time playing together. SO much quality time (more than 96 hours on Final Fantasy 7, even more on Final Fantasy 8). I still remember the time I pummeled my brother on Tekken 32-4. Or the Great War of 2002 when my sister accidentally overwrote my brother's saved game. Or the time we cowered in fear in the sofa as we played Silent Hill in the dark.

When Nards and I got married we donated our TV, and the playing consoles were put away in a box somewhere gathering dust. So it's been quite a while since I played, except for a brief stint with Final Fantasy 8 on the PSP.

Recently I discovered PC versions of my favorite games. Nards got me a USB controller so I didn't have to bang on the keyboard while playing.

I took a photo of the game I'm currently playing and sent it to my brother, who got envious, and took out our old PlayStation out of retirement.

Looks like we're all going to have a sleepless weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails