Pages

06 September 2009

Genius

It's a Sunday night, and I'm updating my iTunes playlist; and, deleting and making new playlists before I sync it to my iTouch.   I am terribly constrained with its current capacity because I can't upload all my albums, videos and apps.  I don't even bother uploading photos there.  I'm hoping Apple can come up with a higher capacity for this device soon.

Nards and I used to get defeated by iTunes, especially when we have to sync three devices--all with different contents.  But we both got the hang of it eventually.  I particularly like the Genius feature.  Click on the button and it generates a hundred song long playlist.  I'm a very eclectic listener and I listen to different genre's depending on my mood or activities for the week.  I used to spend at least an hour just constructing playlists, and now it takes me less than five minutes.


At present, this is my favorite playlist that Genius generated from Adele's Right As Rain.  It's been on my device for the past three weeks (the longest so far).   The others normally last a week, before I go and shuffle it up again.


And this is my second favorite.  I play it often enough that I sometimes catch Nards singing Popular or humming What Is This Feeling.  

Wait a minute.  Mistake, mistake, mistake.  It's not my second favorite.  Genius placed both our bridal march and wedding recession here. This gets bumped to the top of the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails