Pages

04 September 2009

Backlog

Thanks to my long stint in the hospital and afterwards in recovery, Nards and I had a massive backlog.  One of them was editing the photos of the newborn and family shoot we did a week or so before I got confined.  It's finally done and here's one of my favorite photos from that session.

 
I love love love babies.

There was also Claire's album that we delivered to her parents just hours before they boarded a plane back to LA.  Here's a page from the layout; it's the first spread.  Her wedding was orchid themed so I went with a lavender and cream palette.  I like this pattern on the left side of the photo because it gives a modern and chic feel to the album.


For the next two weeks, I'll be on this mode because of all the layouts and designs we still need to finish plus preparations for cosplay mania next week.  After that I'll have to switch to academic mode for a workshop and case study for a foreign funding agency.  (Can't remember which, I'll have to check.) 

Pause work mode, and on to weekend mode.  Nards and I hope to go out tonight.  A friend invited us to watch his film before the cast and crew leave for Venice for the film festival.  I hope the weather is cooperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails