Pages

10 September 2009

Dissidia

I am a certified die-hard fan of Final Fantasy.   I knew it was coming out, but I wasn't sure when the US/European version is coming out.  (Unlike Loco Roco and Patapon that you can figure out how to play even if it's in Japanese.)

Nards surprised me and just handed me the PSP last week, with the US version of Dissidia already loaded.  (He's sweet and sneaky that way.  He knows exactly what I want, doesn't let on that he knows, and then he just gives it to me.  Then he graciously gave up his personal time with the console to let me play.   Even though, he's dying to play the newest Madden Football.)  I was immediately hooked!    I can't stop playing, and reading walkthroughs.




Dissidia is perfect for those who do not have the time and patience to go through the usual FF games. It tells the story with FMVs and goes directly into battle plays. Definitely not your usual RPG. but still manages to entertain RPGamers like myself.

All the great heroes and villains from FF I to FF XIII are there, in fantastic animation, as well as the soundtrack.

And I'm really glad that Yoshitaka Amano illustrated for Dissidia. I just love his art.  More so, after I saw the bit he did for Neil Gaiman.

This is all for now.  Nards is done with the PSP.   My turn.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails