Pages

03 February 2009

Twenty-Five

Republishing from Facebook.


------------------------------------------------------
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged, including the person who tagged you.

To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner) then click publish.


  1. I have not eaten eggs since I was nine years old. It was only recently that I had a total of 13 sunny side ups (spread over a couple of months) because I got sick and needed all the protein I can get. I still cannot abide eggs and the sunny sides ups were a stretch.
  2. Until the age of 25, I was a size 0, 98 lbs weakling. My Uncle used to tease me that if someone sneezed, I might disintegrate.
  3. When I was a child, I could not function at all without my doll, Lisa by my side.
  4. I started taking photos when I was ten with my Dad’s old 35mm point and shoot, but stopped at the age of twelve because I had to choose between buying film and having it developed, and buying books.
  5. I used to have a Turkish Angora cat named Figaro who died last 2006.
  6. I hate the mall. I always do my shopping online. Before that, my Mom and sister bought my clothes for me.
  7. In my 20s, I frequently wore to work the clothes that my Mom sewed and wore in her 20s.
  8. I own at least 15 eco bags, which Nards and I actively use.
  9. I have not watched TV in two years. Our TV set is solely used for gaming and the occasional DVD marathon.
  10. According to Nards, I have an addiction to computer games, particularly cooking games. (To which I vehemently disagree. I’m impartial to all video games. I like them all.)
  11. My video game addiction started at the advent of Game & Watch. I didn’t care too much for Barbie.
  12. I always carry a book with me wherever I go. Been doing it since I was seven years old .
  13. I love Math. I enjoyed all my Math classes.
  14. I have a very sharp memory. I can remember minute details from childhood.
  15. I knit, crochet and scrapbook.
  16. My first credit card purchase was a thick volume of piano and flute sheet music at the Book Wagon.
  17. I’m a stickler for measurements. If the recipe calls for 3 tablespoons of curry powder, I get my measuring spoons and scoop out that precise amount.
  18. I wish I could own a 1966 red Karmann Ghia and a 1963 blue Mustang convertible.
  19. I also wish I could own an 85mm 1.2 lens, which costs Php127,000.
  20. I like staying at home, reading or playing video games.
  21. I love watching old films, particularly black and white ones with Audrey Hepburn and Ingrid Bergman.
  22. My first crushes were Gregory Peck and John Lennon.
  23. I have a very foul temper. I don’t want to say anything when I’m emotional because I if I do, I always regret it afterwards. So I just walk away when I get angry.
  24. I always pray Hail Mary whenever I’m in an elevator.
  25. I’m not in the habit of looking at myself in the mirror. Not even on my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails