Pages

31 July 2008

Final Fitting

Today, my sister and I went to Mrs. Cruz primarily for Beng to fit her dress. My Mom had finished with her; and she was quite ecstatic at her dress (gold slip dress with an off-white lace jacket, heavily beaded with silver and crystals). This is exactly what Beng's dress looks like:


It fit her nicely, and it looked positively slimming (ang mga bilbil nawala!). We had a minor problem with her dress though, because, although the chiffon around the v-neck was dark red, the tube dress was the color of dark old rose. Beng didn't like it and was insisting that I talk to Mrs. Cruz about it. I though it was was just good because I totally wanted her to stand out with the other girls from the entourage. In any case, I'll have to talk to Mrs. Cruz on Monday or Tuesday to get it all straightened out. (Chewing on my nails, Mrs. Cruz SCARES me.)

I also had my final fitting today. It was nearly done, just more beading on the hemline.

It was DIVINE.

Beng was almost emotional (this is a lot coming from the deadma queen), and kept saying, "Waw, Ate, ikakasal ka na talaga."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails