Pages

15 April 2008

Hayfever

The moody weather that started middle of March has finally caught up with me. Although, I have been getting mild hayfever in the mornings and in the evenings since March, this week has been the worst. I sneeze for a good part of the morning (sometimes until noon), and as a consequence, I just don't have the energy in the afternoon.

In the evenings, I get congested and have a difficult time breathing (more like a heavy rock was placed on my neck and chest), and I get hives (terribly red and itchy) all over. When this happens, I take shower and use this Mint Oatmeal soap from Ilog Maria and it gives me some sort of relief.

So suffice it to say, that it's not been a good week for me. I'm already worried about the exam tomorrow at UP (although I've made up my mind to decline the job because Nards and I really want our photography business to work), and the shoot at Clark on Saturday. Then there's the firefly brigade at dawn on Sunday. The only event where I know I won't be sneezing or scratching is at Sunday Silence.

I hope my allergies tamp down soon. Or else, I won't get anything accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails