Pages

11 April 2008

Diva Treats

As part of my birthday weekend (haha. weekend.) celebration, my sister and I spent Monday afternoon getting a manicure, pedicure and foot spa at Dashing Diva, Beauty Bar at Trinoma. Except for the foot spa, these are the kinds of thing I would normally indulge in once a year.

Doesn't that look inviting?


Soaking, the first step.


They give you this cute slippers to walk around in while your nails are drying. In my case, to get me from the pedicure station to the manicure station.


The manicure station.


Where you get your nails dried. There's also a shelf for the feet.


Ta-dah!


Nails still look as if I just got it done after a couple of days.
With my track record, I would've normally chipped it within 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails