Pages

18 April 2010

70th Birthdays and Shoes

Noah's Mom celebrated her 70th birthday yesterday, and Nards took photos of the party, while I supervised the photobooth.   One of Noah's adorable little nieces sat beside me the whole duration of service and helped me hand out photos to the guests.  Her Mom asked me if I could let her help me as she was so fascinated with the printers.  She didn't say much, just tapped people on the arm to get their attention when their photos are ready.  Did I mention she wore this adorable green and fuschia A-line dress that was so vintage?  She wore it with a pair of hot pink sandal boots.


Noah told us later on that at the time they were planning the party, one of his sisters asked him to reserve our photobooth because one of her friends recommended us.  It's really nice to hear that people enjoy using our booth and that they recommend us to their friends and family.


Noah designed this.  Ang tiyaga. :)

I was really excited for this party because I would see Cissy whom I haven't seen since November last year.  It was so nice to catch up.  We'll have to schedule another long lunch with Deepa.


Guess who belongs to which pair of shoes? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails