Pages

01 December 2008

Fly Me To The Moon

 

"Hey! Come on out to the balcony! Look at this!"

I put down my book and rushed out. "What is it?" I asked.

"Look, it's Jupiter and Venus! Aligning with the moon!"

"Owaw! That's awesome! I remember when I was in third grade Mars and Venus aligned too. There was a large red glowing orb and a large yellow orb hovering above our rooftop. Sayang those two are far away."

"Okay, which one is Jupiter?"

"The small one!"

Nards said, "very good! How did you know that?"

"Earth science, third grade." He chuckled.

"You do remember everything."

After a few minutes, Nards sat before his computer and I went back to my book.

"Hey, it's on the discovery website. The whole Jupiter, Venus and moon convergence."

"Cool."

He took a photo of the convergence so I could blog about it. Hopefully, we can take a better photo tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. yay, so it's until tomorrow? should be no? hahaha nawawala ang common sense ko. we missed it tonight, the skies were cloudy when i got Tec to go out to the streets. tomorrow, i will definitely take a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I think so :D sana nga, kasi we also want to take another photo. I hope it's clear tonight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails