Pages

18 November 2008

Wedding Details

Just a few wedding details. Sorry to be doing this piece-meal. There are a lot of photos to process.

"We're going to the chapel and we're going to get married...."

 
The bride, the groom and the maid of honor.  (Beng's Unazukin)

 
This thing weighed a ton!
Mine was the heavy-weight.

 
Mama wove a red and gold crystal rosary (which she made) on our cord.  She gave us her bible too.

 
My taray headpiece.  Originally sewn on the veil.  But Lara pinned it to my hair instead.

 
Happy the Yoda bequeathed the rings

 
They told me to remove my anklets.. but I didn't.  Shhhhh.

 
Yep, Nards got away with these.

 
Our table numbers

 
Our favors: little purses (sewn by Phanie) and stuffed with yema

 
Photobooth + Sharpies + scissors + tape + guestbook = FUN!!!
Photo credit: Markku & Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails