Pages

25 November 2008

Blissful Cup

It's so  delightful when you open the fridge after a long day, and you spy an orange packet that's wedged between a bag of lemons and last night's leftover pasta.


After spending about twenty minutes savoring a blissful cup, I finally got my inspiration for my holiday cookie menu.  (My sister's work colleagues at Trend have been clamoring for the list.)  I'll definitely keep the peanut butter chocolate chip there and I'm adding fudge drops (chewy chocolate cookies stuffed with chocolate chips).   I'm not so sure about chocolate chip cookies, and I'm definitely thinking about making truffles.

I'll finalize the recipes I'll use and I'll tack the baker's math conversations on the kitchen cork board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails