Pages

04 November 2008

Sweet Tooth

We walked up and down High Street and Serendra looking for a place to get dessert.  Nards and I agreed that we should try something that's not found in our immediate vicinity, so we initially ruled out Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Friday's, and mag:net.  There were some places that looked interesting but not interesting enough (Krispy Kreme - just thinking about it is giving me a toothache - *shudder) so we wound up with Coffee Bean (again!).

   So much for trying new things! Hehehe.  
I had Toblerone Cheesecake
 and Nards had -- I forget but it's not as good my cheesecake.
I was trying the macro shots on his G7.  It was frustrating for me since I was used to the ease and versatility of a DSLR.  But I got the hang of it, so annoyingly simple, I was dumbfounded that I didn't figure it out earlier.

Meet Skankina.  (hehehehehe.)  She's actually a character from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.  We got her at a Bandai Gashapon in Toys R' Us.

 
She's really this tiny thing.  I wanted to take a photo of it with our Unazukins but it seems so scandalous to put something so skanky next to something so cute and wholesome.

 
Did I mention we devoured those wedges in the blink of an eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails