Pages

13 March 2008

I Hate Crocs

I was forever ignoring Crocs. It didn't appeal to me. Besides, the fact that everyone was buying one just made me ignore it more.



Sure, when photographed from the side, it looks ok, but from the top and up front, it reminds of dutchmaids milking cows.


When Nards started trading Crocs stocks, we decided to do a little research to see whether their shoes and other products warrant some serious consideration for holding their stocks long or shorting it instead. Big mistake. The minute I stepped inside the store, what I saw weren't the clogs that I didn't like, but these:



Primas. Crocs version of ballerina shoes.







Alice. Mary janes that protects your feet, while looking totally fab.





Sueded Alice. Everything that is good with the previous shoe, except it's suede, so it looks formal. One can honestly get away with wearing this type of Crocs in the office.





Patras. I can wear this pair of slip ons all day.



They looked so cute!!! And are just uber comfy. I want all four of them!!! So I decided, when I am in need of a new pair of shoes, I will buy Crocs.



I went there after lunch today. I was choosing between Alice or Primas. I decided to try them on both. The size 7 was too small, my toes were slightly curled inside. The size 8 was too big. They have no half sizes. Aaarrrgh!! Just when I'm now totally sold to their product, they don't have anything that fits me.



I hate Crocs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails