Pages

14 February 2008

Because It's Valentines.....

We decided to use this day to our advantage. No, not to kowtow to tradition by wearing red, going on a really schmaltzy date, and indulging in overt public displays of affection enough to cause projectile vomiting everywhere.



I've decided to make chocolate covered strawberries.



I took out the leaves of some luscious strawberries that Nards brought home from Baguio. Then I found the large bar of semisweet chocolate I bought last month.




I figured since I was preparing the strawberries, I might as well take photos. (Nuks, uma-artistic.)


Where's the chocolate? There it is. (All these "artistic" shots were making my mouth water.) So I shaved off about half a cup of the chocolate, melted it, mixed it with some cream and vanilla extract.



With the chocolate done, let the dipping begin! Yum.



Happy Valentine's Day!







Photos by Aggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails