Pages

09 September 2007

Sesame Street Unpaved



One good way of spending a lazy sunday afternoon is watching vintage sesame street. My best friend, Claire, sent me Volume 1 Sesame Street Old School (1969 - 1974), plus a book entitled Sesame Street Unpaved. And lately, my free time has been spent watching educational clips that I grew up with; and reading interesting facts about the show that dominated my life from age 3 til 8. (Voltes V was a distant second to it.)



It's interesting the way I react to it. I'm filled with nostalgia. And giddy! Absolutely giddy! the delight and excitement I felt when I was 3, I felt it when I saw the lady bug's picnic or the alligator king or the king of 8s or the two little girls and the little doll house or.. (I could go on and on here.) But now, it's more like seeing an old old dear friend.



I love Sesame Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails