Pages

08 September 2007

Raisin Bran

Another sign of age: when I started enjoying having Raisin Bran for breakfast instead of Fruit Loops or Frosted Flakes.

As I sit here, staring at my empty bowl which is sitting beside the ceral box, I am wondering when exactly did I shift from crunch sugary treats to bland food. And the thoughts that are passing through my head are: too much sugar is bad for me; i need more milk for my bones; i should eat more fiber in the morning; and raisins are natural sweeteners.

Did I ever think about these things when I was in my twenties? Never. I just ate and ate and ate without caring what it does to my body.

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

I'm getting old. (Or I can blame it on Nards who is always making me eat healthy foods. Ahehe.)


Music: Lisa Loeb - Fools Like Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails