Pages

30 June 2007

Don't Click Unless You've Got Nothing Else To Do

That line should be posted on every frigging point-click, escape-room games.

Of course I had a ton of things to do. I was going to bake revel bars for Nards and fudge cupcakes for Leslie. After which, I wanted to attack the Neil Gaiman book. In the interest of saving time, I planned (very unwisely) to bake and later on read while the computer was downloading huge files (which usually take hours). So yesterday, I turned on the desktop, switched to the download drive, opened this website, clicked on the files for downloading. I opened the documents that contained my recipes so that I could print it. THEN (and this is the tipping point), I opened the forum to check if there were any responses from the Rock Ed event we had on for tonight. This somehow led me to a thread for point-click, escape room games. That led me to The Shochu Bar. (For review, click here.) That glued me to my seat and on the computer screen for H-O-U-R-S.

Now it's 7:30am. I've finished the game. (You're the 73124th person to solve this game. Time: 12:22:58)

(Hep, hep. Tama na ang sermon. Natulog ako, ok? I'll bake this morning. After this blog entry. And maybe checking my email. And maybe checking the forum for any responses to the Rock Ed event tonight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails