Pages

12 February 2007

Yoga Class

cat yoga


I attended a yoga class yesterday. RJ (Ledesma) taught a beginner's class on Ashtanga Yoga.



It's free and open to anyone. It's in San Lorenzo Village every sunday. If you want to attend, email me and I'll send you the details.



It's a very small class, we were a total of 5 students. On the hour and a half session, I learned the following things:

  1. I need to breathe evenly;

  2. I'm not good at holding poses (no more than 5 breaths and I start wobbling);

  3. I'm not flexible (just couldn't plant my left palm on the right side of my left foot - toes and fingers parallel - while bending down at the waist, keeping my back straight);

  4. I need to concentrate on my breathing to hold the pose for at least two breaths;


  5. I cannot float an inch above the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails