Pages

13 February 2007

Busy Day

It was a very busy day today. Ran so many errands. Finally got most of the things on my list out of the way. Good thing the weather, although showing hints of the summer heat, was cooperative. It was relatively cool and breezy the whole day, except around noon time. Mental note: on errand day make sure to bring the ff: extra shirt, cooler with lots of cold drinks, books, and psp (or whatever toy you've got).

One of the things I needed to do today was to get clearance for transfer of ownership of the new toy. I called a friend of mine from the PNP, and she told us to go to Crame to get the necessary clearance. (I miss going to Crame. Going around the camp, I recall parties at friends' and relatives' who were and still are residing inside Crame.)

So, I went there. The whole purpose of the clearance was to make sure the vehicle wasn't stolen or acquired through illegal means. The steps were fairly simple, just pay the fee, get the vehicle stenciled, go through inspection and then they issue the clearance, three working days later. What unnerved me was the curiousity that the new toy sparked among the public servants. One of them even went up to my window just as I was about to start the engine, peeked at the backseat, and asked how many passengers I can take. Fergus McEttrick just laughed at my discomfiture.

It's been a long day. Last few things to do: take a shower, drink a glass of wine, have dinner and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails