Pages

09 February 2007

Memories of Highschool

Tonight, I missed high school. We were at Xavier for a Rock Ed event, and the minute we pulled up in the parking lot, my senses were assaulted of memories from Holy. The scene was all too familiar. The red booths on the field, the banners strewn all over the place, the girls and the boys walking together in packs, the classrooms with signs such as "cleanest room" or something, and the stern but comforting catholic feel to the place (I can't believe I miss that!). It was almost the same except our school had fairly bigger grounds, and there were nuns fleeting in and out of classrooms and casting us sharp admonishing looks when we became too rambunctious.

Orvin and I were talking in the holding area for artists (which is ironically right smack in the middle of the cloister for priests). We were recalling our high school days. We both came from an exclusive catholic school (mine from quezon city, his from mandaluyong.) and we were from the same batch. He, more or less, knew what I felt like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails