Pages

07 November 2011

Peryodiko for Rock Rizal

A couple of months ago, May and Leslie invited Nards and myself to take behind-the-scene photos of Peryodiko while they recorded a track for the Rock Rizal album.  We had a scheduled shoot with a client the same day.  So while Nards and PJ were taking portraits of beautiful women, Beng and I trooped to Sound Creation Studio to take photos of rockstars.









The studio is littered with a lot of cute Japanese toys.  I have a photo of Astroboy perched near the monitor.  But I left it on a different HD.  I might post it later.


I find this beautiful. :)   I love all the scribbled notes and chords on the margins.


My girls. :)



It was great to see Peryodiko, especially Vin and Kakoy whom I haven't seen in quite a while.  But the best part of the day was seeing Hazel.  We were classmates since the first grade, and I haven't seen her since fifth grade!


Vin's secret.  Ssssshhhh.

The album is finally out.  It's an awesome compilation of songs in honor of the 150th anniversary of Jose Rizal.  I love love love the album.  Great artists, amazing songs.  And the best thing about it is that it's free!    Listen and download the whole album here.

2 comments:

  1. hehe, pei pa koa is a staple during our chorale days as well =P we just chug it straight from the bottle in between sets :P good thing they have it in the asian store here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bambi hahahaha! Glad it's available at the local store. Do you also get the pei pa koa lozenges there?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails