Pages

27 June 2011

Eating at Chelsea

It's been a long time since I blogged about food!


For Mother's Day this year, we all went to Chelsea at the Podium.   It was a rainy Sunday, and I'm glad my sister insisted on going there early.  The place was packed by the time we put in our orders.   Here are a few snapshots Nards and I took.  We weren't able to take photos of all the dishes because we were hungry and we tucked into our meal as soon as it was placed before us.


I love the bottle :)


Some lamb dish, I forgot the name.  Mom's order.

Fish and chips that I shared with Nards.  It just had to be shared.  The portion is HUGE.


My Dad ordered coffee and it came free with Chocnut :P

Toblerone Torte

Valrhona Chocolate Cake

Tiramisu
I'll definitely go back there to try their other dishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails