Pages

07 January 2010

Sisters

I grew up with them.   As a family, we went to their convent every week to hear Sunday mass.  Nards and I are unable to join them now because it's too far, but we try to go as much as we can.  They're a very important part of my life, and I know that they are always keeping us in their prayers.

When my parents said that the sisters needed to get photos of themselves for some documents, Nards and I eagerly volunteered and we decided to make a full-blown shoot out of it.  We dropped by the convent pretty early and though we missed their early morning mass, we were able to join them for breakfast.  Breakfast at the convent is always a delicious meal.    I felt like I was back in high school at a three day retreat.

The shoot took an hour at the most, as the sisters had to do their adoration.  We worked fast, and even had time to snap some candids.  Here are a few of the photos we took.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails