Pages

04 May 2008

Cellulites Unite!

My cellulites have united themselves in a demonstration of their agony.

I biked for a few hours today. (Not consecutively, but a couple of units here and there, sporadically spread out during the day.) And learned how to play frisbee. (Not for a few hours sporadically spread out during the day, but for two hours in the morning. Interspersed with rounds of biking.)
Thus, their united action of making me acutely and severely aware of their agony.


* * * *

I haven't been able to blog nor twitter since I went to the workshop in Southwoods. (Don't ask, why I couldn't get online there. Short story involving cigars and poor interior design.) I'll be posting my drafts and ante date them accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails