Pages

18 May 2007

Spiderman 3, A Review

The thing that keeps repeating in my head all through out the movie was that the movie ticket cost Php171.

For a movie that lasted almost 200 minutes, I found the plot pretty much watered down. Sabog. There was no central theme and it seems like every idea that surfaced during production meetings were crammed into this film. There were too many loopholes as well. The characters were not fully developed.

The effects were definitely good, but then it's what can be expected. Especially after the awesome computer magic in Spiderman 2. (I loved Spiderman 2!)

There was a cameo of Miggy Chavez of Chicosci in the film. (You'll know what I mean, when you see it.)

The movie house was noisy at some point. People were getting bored with some scenes. There were a group of guys behind me who kept opening cans of what I thought was coke until I caught the scent of beer.

Again, the thought that kept repeating in my head all through out the movie was that the movie ticket cost Php171.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails