Pages

08 May 2007

Early Morning

It's funny if you think about it. Today, all of us are early in the office. Leslie was here first at 7:30. (Yep, you read it right, s-e-v-e-n-t-h-i-r-t-y-i-n-t-h-e-m-o-r-n-i-n-g.) I was so shocked I almost dropped my croissant and tall cup of decaf cafe latte with almond syrup (Ahehe. I thought I'd put it in. Starbucks is a luxury that I can live without, but I indulge in on a day like this.) Oh joy!!! She brought loads of Oishi Bread Pan. Yummy. Denis trailed in after a half hour or so. He was surprised for a bit, and went on to complain about a party last night. (Bless his heart. He complains about parties.) Well, at least no one is not that grumpy. Leslie discovered that traffic is uber uber light during the early hours of the morning. And that it's not that hot. Yet.

Okay, nag-away/flirt na naman sila. Over a pack of Bread Pan. And then one of them insulted the other. The other wanted to return the bread pan (but refused to turn it over -- anlabo.) (Pag kayong dalawa nagkatuluyaaannnn...)

Then there was the story of the lost number of a certain Rock Ed vendor. After 54 expletives, 3 oil control films, several rounds of diner dash on my phone, it was finally found.

What a very early morning, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails