Pages

18 January 2011

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy


This photo conveys a lot of things that make me happy :)

Taking photos make me happy and I have my Dad to thank for introducing me to this hobby when I was 9.

Working with my husband make me happy.  I feel so blessed to have him.

Taking photos, especially portraits of children make me happy. I love babies and children, and capturing their smiles, full of pure joy that only children are capable of, is simply amazing.

Cool, sunny afternoons lounging around in UP make me happy.  It almost makes me burst into song (...the hills are alive...)

So many things make me happy.  I'll be sure to post more similar photos in the future. :)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to do this 30 Day Challenge as well. But you know me, I can't start. Thinking of the perfect day to start. Remember the "25 things people don't know about you" meme you tagged me on Facebook? I never did get to post it :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails