Pages

25 October 2010

Day 1

Today was a good day. Nards and I went to visit my parents and siblings. After lunch, my sister and I went shopping. Getting me to go shopping is close to impossible, as I avoid the mall at all cost. But it's time for me to get new clothes, so I'm thankful to my sister who dragged me to her favorite shop (Loalde), forced me to fit clothes and succeeded in making me purchase a dress and a top. And I got a new pair of Sanuks -- the flipflops made out of yoga mat. They're just heavenly on my feet.

In the evening, Nards and I went to my favorite coffee and cake shop on Tomas Morato and met with an online seller who was selling longchamps. I got two: one for my Mom and another for my Mother in Law for Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails