Pages

03 June 2010

Thursday Celebrations

My siblings and I were on a conference call this afternoon and both were giddy with good news.  So we went to Momo's to celebrate.

Happy!

Phanie joined us :)

Appetizer, assortment of veggie, chips and bread with a crab and three-cheese dip. (That's my sister's french manicured hands holding a carrot stick.)


Bread is such a luxury.  Especially when toasted right and served with a side of cheese butter spread.

 Phanie's and Beng's order: meatloaf.

 Paolo's: fried chicken

Nards and mine: fish and chips.  (About time!  I've been craving for weeks!)

 Sweet ending: choc-nut!  

Must go back to Momo to try their other dishes.

We all went home stuffed to the gills.  But Nards and I were looking for something sweet.  We were lucky to chance upon an open Bread Talk, where we got this mango chocolate cake in a cup. 



-----------------------------------------------

I have been so remiss in updating this blog.  I have a couple of entries in drafts waiting to be published.  I hope I can post all of them by next week.

2 comments:

  1. they all look yummy!

    i've not been able to blog as well =P so lazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the food, super laki serving! for sharing talaga.

    Katamad, lalo na with the new photo upload format of blogger. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails